· Lamb is a fantastic source of iron. You can get 20 per cent of your daily intake for men or 12 per cent for women just from an average portion. The inclusion of iron into your diet is pivotal because it plays a key role when it comes to the formation of red blood cells.
· Lamb is also a great meat when it comes to acquiring B vitamins. These are pivotal when it comes to metabolic reactions in the body. It is a good source of thiamine. However, the real winner is when it comes to B12. Lamb contains over one hundred per cent of your daily requirement in relation to this vitamin.
· If you are looking for an incredible source of high quality protein you have found it with lamb. This is something dieticians and nutritionists are always stressing the importance of.
· Another great thing about eating lamb is the fact that the half the fat in it is unsaturated. In simpler terms, it is good fat. You can’t completely eradicate fat from your diet and thus it is important to be able to distinguish good fats from bad ones.
· Lamb creates a substantial amount of zinc as well. In fact, it provides roughly 45 per cent of your daily requirement. This is extremely important because zine is crucial for growth. It helps to heal the body and promote a healthy immune system.
When you take all of this into account it is not hard to see why you should eat lamb when visiting restaurants Hong Kong situated. There is a wealth of fantastic benefits to be gained and you will of course benefit from an extremely tasty meal too. The only thing you need to do is find the best restaurant for the job, and with Blue Butcher you have exactly that.
There are many reasons why Blue Butcher is one of Hong Kong best restaurants. It’s the only restaurant in the region with apink salt walk-in dry-aging room. It has won a wealth of different awards, including Chef of the Year and Best Cocktails. However, when it comes to lamb, Blue Butcher stands out from the crowd because you will get to try the likes of Australian Salt Bush Lamb Rack with mint, stewed eggplant, feta and jus. Sounds delicious, right? So make sure you give it a try!